If you receive notification that one of your customers has entered, or is about to enter an insolvency procedure, leaving you with an unpaid debt, we can help. We offer a creditor representation service completely free of charge.
Upon receiving the insolvency notification, simply contact us on 0161 228 3028 and we will carry out the following:
- Arrange to either attend the meeting of creditors on your behalf or to obtain copy reports from the convening insolvency firm.
- In the case of a voluntary arrangement, we will review the proposals with a view to improving your dividend prospects.
- Discussions with the convening Insolvency Practitioner to determine the potential return to creditors and anticipated fees charged and if necessary, seek to reduce these to enhance the return to creditors.
- Completely relieve you of the bureaucratic burden of submitting Forms of Proxy and Proof of Debt forms to the convening Insolvency Practitioner by collating and submitting all necessary information on your behalf.
- Following the meeting of creditors, we will report back to you with an indication of the anticipated return to creditors and any other matters that may arise at the meeting of creditor.
What about goods you have supplied?
- If you believe that any of the goods you have supplied to the insolvent customer should still be present at their trading premises then we can provide advice on the options available for recovering that stock.
Please feel free to contact us on 0161 228 3028 if you are interested in benefiting from this free service.