The Association of Business Recovery Professionals, R3 are the UK trade body for the insolvency profession, promoting best practice for insolvency professionals as well as being the foremost provider of education and training in the industry. In 2015 they published a report which shows some very interesting and encouraging statistics about the value of the industry in the wider economy, relating to the 2013/2014 period:
- The insolvency profession has rescued approximately 2 in 5 insolvent businesses;
- Jobs saved are estimated at 230,000;
- 135,000 people have been advised on their finances by Insolvency firms;
- 60,000 individuals have been helped through an insolvency procedure;
- Helped individuals repay £5bn personal debt to creditors over a 5 year period.
As a firm, Poppleton & Appleby Manchester have an excellent record of delivering insolvency solutions to the business community in the North West of England, as well as to individuals who are facing financial difficulties.
“It is a genuine moment of job satisfaction when I prepare a Certificate of Completion for an IVA client.” says Case Manager Matthew Ellidge, who can boast a 100% IVA success rate over the last 6 years; substantially higher than the current estimated industry average of 78%.
In all insolvency situations, whether corporate or personal, Poppleton & Appleby are able to identify the appropriate way forward and guide clients along the process. If you believe that you could benefit from our expertise please call us on 0161 228 3028 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org